пятница, 14 августа 2015 г.

60 Seconds 608 Rock Republic

Today I choose the purple polish from zesty collection named Metal. It was released back in 2010 and included 7 polishes - 4 with metallic finish and 3 shimmers.

I'm a big fan of metallic textures - I am just crazy about how they looks on the nails and the drying time is always well! So this one has become my favorite very fast. I like this metallic purple shade - it's quite calm but still unique and interesting.
The polish itself is just precious - one-coater which dries really fast, has a convenient wide rounded brush. I think it is great for stamping, but I'm not in it :) So the durability is not long - metallics are highly suspectible to scratches and crack, and as you can notice they're highlight all the imperfections of the nails.
But I still like it. So there was a strange thing about this collection - I didn't find any press release or review, I just got my bottles at fall 2010 in nearby cosmetic shop. But a year ago all the shades from this collection have surfaced in Europe and eBay UK. So strange! As I understand, this collection was released 1 or 2 years ago again.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий