вторник, 11 августа 2015 г.

Lycra Pro 312 Ultra Violet

This nice polish came out in Spring/Summer 2011 collection - the first collection with vibrant colors.


I really like the color - very fresh and tender violet creme, not so cool and not so warm shade.
 It's a lovely and light, just pretty nice violet. I have no idea why Rimmel called it "Ultra", because in my opinion ultraviolet must be very bright and more vibrant. But nevermind.

I like the brush, the polish is quite good in use too, but I just found out that I don't like such messy textures like jelly-cremes or crellies. Really, I think that if the polish is dense creme - it is creme, and if it's a sheer, translucent or semitransparent jelly - it's jelly. Or creme. Or jelly. But no f*cking jelly creme! So sorry for my slang. But I just hate when you use the polish like creme, and then you see that there are a small bald spots on the second coat, because the polish is a bit jelly.
Just look at my ring finger on the swatches - not creamy at all! A kind of turbid violet jelly. At normally I use 3 coats of polish but on the ring finger I decided to leave 2 thick coats.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий